Category:Hydraulic Cylinder Service Gear
A great, entry level hydraulic cylinder restore bench, this mannequin isn't solely affordable, but gives a quick return on investment. With a HCS-25-LS, restore services can depend on safer, faster, and extra worthwhile repairs. Tons of of these models are in daily use by electric utilities, municipal garages, development corporations, equipment rental facilities, and others.
At Cross Hose and Fittings, we provide the most complete line of hoses, fittings, equipment, and equipment you’ll need. Our single-source options include hydraulic and industrial hose, fittings and adapters for any application, backed with the Southeast’s largest inventory and factory educated and certified staff for quick service and support on a neighborhood foundation. Contact a Cross hose and fittings skilled to discuss your mission and find the most effective merchandise in your operation.
Hydraulic quick couplers should be durable and dependable to boost many industrial applications. Dependable fast connect couplings improve gear uptime and supply safety to workers throughout a variety of industrial processes. Reduce downtime and enhance productivity with durable hydraulic test kit connections in the following industries:
- First, it's good to run the engine at a set number of rpm and then modify the hydraulic tester's pressure compensating valve to signify a theoretical workload.
- You then need to compare the meter readings on your gear with the manufacturer specs to verify the pump is correctly working.
- If the oil circulate and the pressure don't meet the respective specs, it is going to mean that the pump is defective.
- Equally, if your check outcomes and specs are accurate, it is going to mean that the problem is elsewhere in the system and other tests need carrying out to identify the problem.
- Digital gauge with direct gauge adaptor.
- One (1) 60″ (1524 mm) microbore hose assembly.
- One (1) microbore hose union.
- One (1) 1/8″ NPT strain take a look at connector.
- One (1) 1/4″ NPT stress take a look at connector.
- One (1) 7/16″ ORB pressure test connector.
- One (1) 9/16″ ORB stress check connector.
This category currently contains no pages or media.